The Energy Consultant opportunities in our markets continue to grow. We are looking for Energy Consultants to visit our customers in their homes to consult with them to help identify the product that will be fit the needs in their home. Sierra Energy Solutions and our top tier partners are the leaders in terms of quality, value and service! Using the tools, training and sale methodology that you will receive in training, you will create a connection with the customers to offer our replacement services.
You will have industry leading product samples, support and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
The leads that you will receive are 100% lead generated for you! There is NO COLD CALLING! We have an incredible marketing engine that works to take care of all of the leads for our In-Home Energy Consultants through traditional and non-traditional forms of marketing. Appointments are pre- qualified and pre-set and we have an in-house financing division, customer service and more!
Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans rewards solid performance. In addition to your salary we offer the opportunity for performance bonuses. Training pay provided.
Learning, Development & Culture
Our organization is committed to your success. We have ongoing sales training and Sales Managers ready to help develop and grow our Energy Consultants in their talents to succeed. In addition, there are plenty of growth opportunities in the enterprise wide for movement. Our organization culture is positive and we encourage collaboration, growth and innovation.
A successful Energy Consultant will possess:
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must feel comfortable working with and explaining various finance options
- Basic understanding of home construction and/or home improvements.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Spanish as a 2nd language is a big plus!
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please contact us and submit your resume using the link below!